Zidane admitted that there will be changes to the squad in the summer, although he didn't want to talk about individuals at this point.
His second game for the club got off to a hard start as the 20-year-old was forced to pick the ball out of the net in the third minute, after being beaten by a thumping drive by Cucho Hernandez. Courtois and Navas are now competing for the gloves, with Luca as their backup, and there's been an ongoing debate throughout the season about who should be Madrid's No.1.
"I'll be the first to be happy for him because he's a great person and a great goalkeeper. We do things together, as always", he added.
Gareth Bale is one of the big names expected to move in the summer, while another Galactico's future is still up in the air.More news: Lightfoot's win stirs hope for change in a divided Chicago
"I know whistles are never good, I've been whistled at, you have to accept it". The Italian boss may have started well in west London, but a lack of consistency in form and results since then has seen his methods questioned.
The Premier League side face a race against time to have their ban postponed, with their appeal to be heard on April 11.
"I spoke recently with Anthony, Raphael's brother, so we discussed a little bit about the state of the market, so to speak", Satin said, according to FourFourTwo.
"When he was our coach at Real Madrid ... he was like that - and Zidane to me is very similar". "He's a young player and he seems fine to me, he has not told me otherwise".